Friday, April 19, 2013

AWAKENING TO A BEAUTIFUL LIFE

So long has it been since I felt beautiful. So long it has been that I don't remember how or why it happened that feeling beautiful no longer became a priority in my life. When I acknowledged this lack of desire to feel beautiful, I also acknowledged that a great deal of negativity was taking over myself and my life. But such a beautiful light shines upon me. It is as though I was sleeping and now it awakens me to a beautiful self and a beautiful world.
This blog shall document my efforts, any developments and any outcomes that my quest for a beautiful life may bring. Who knows? It may encourage a few to join me in this quest.

Hace ya mucho tiempo que deje de sentirme bella. Hace tanto que no recuerdo como o porque sucedio que sentirme bella ya no era una prioridad en mi vida. Cuando me di cuenta de ese falta de deseo por sentirme bonita, tambien me di cuenta de que me invadia una gran cantidad de negatividad a mi y a mi vida. Pero cae sobre mi una luz tan hermosa. Es como si hubiese estado dormida y ahora me despierto como un hermoso ser y ante un mundo hermoso. 
Este blog servira para documentar mis esfuerzo, cualquier desarrollo y cualquier resultado que conlleve mi busqueda por una vida bella. Quien sabe? Tal vez anime a otros a unirse conmigo en esta busqueda.

No comments:

Post a Comment