Monday, January 6, 2014

2014: A JOYFUL YEAR



2014: A JOYFUL YEAR

My goal for this year, with God’s will, is to make this 2014 the most memorable one for me. At his point in my life I believe finally found myself and I like who I am. I am determined, persistent, diligent, loving, caring, mindful, and mature. Well these are all the adjectives that instantly come to mind. I could add many more but it is OK for only me to know. This year I will live my life in my own terms; living up to only my expectations which at times can be very demanding but I have learned self control and have never lost self-respect. This year I choose to live a JOYful life. JOY is the word that I will live by. Although it will be challenging it shall not be impossible. Sometimes we let the world overwhelm us, we let it take over our lives and the outcome is rarely a positive one .

It is true that the simplest things in life are the ones that make our lives worth living. There are so many little-BIG things that we sometimes forget to acknowledge. For instance, that beautiful smile that comes from your children when they wake up before you do or that sparkle in the eyes of your significant other when returning from work. Isn’t it what we should cherish the most?

I thank God everyday for his enormous love, for my husband and my children who remind me that there is JOY is the simplest things in life.


2014; UN AÑO DE JUBILO

Mi meta para este año, primeramente Dios, es hacer de este 2014 el mas memorable para mi. A estas alturas de mi vida creo que finalmente me conozco y me gusta quien soy. Soy determinada, persistente, diligente, amorosa, preocupada y madura.Buenos todos estos son los adjetivos que al instante vienen a mi mente. Podria agregar muchos mas pero es suficiente con que yo los sepa. Este año lo vivire bajo mis terminos, viviendo solo a la altura de mis expectativas las cuales a veces puedne ser muy exigentes pero he aprendido a controlarme y nunca he perdido el respeto a mi misma. Este año decido vivir una vida JUBILOsa. JUBILO sera la palabra que describa mi vida. Aunque sera un reto no sera imposible. A veces dejamos que el mundo nos agobie y que tome el poder de nuestras vidas y las consecuencias raramente son positivas.

Es cierto que las cosas simples en la vida son las que le dan valor a nuestras vidas. Hay GRANDES cosa PEQUEÑAS que a veces olvidamos reconocer. Por ejemplo, esa sonrisa de tus hijo cuando se despiertan antes que tu o ese brillo en los ojos de tu pareja cuando regresa del trabajo. No es esto lo que deberiamos valorar mas?

Le agradezco a Dios todos los dias por su enorme amor, por mi esposo y por mis hijos quienes me recuerdan que existe Jubilo en las cosas mas simples de la vida.

No comments:

Post a Comment